We accept all major Credit and Debit Cards
Our Returns and Cancellation Policy
Even though Town and Country Floors pride ourselves in supplying top quality goods and services. If however projects don’t go to plan or you change your mind this is what you need to know. Your right to cancel or return of your purchase Town and Country Floors will be happy to issue your refund on receipt of goods in an unopened, unused and undamaged condition if the following condition are adhered to.
What if I change my mind?
If you change your mind, you can cancel your order up to 14 days after the day of delivery with the return of goods back to Town and Country Floors at your expense. After 14 days we can still have a refund or exchange your goods, but you might be charged a 10% restocking fee.
What if my goods are Faulty?
If your order arrives with a manufacturing fault, as long as it is reported within 48 hours of delivery we will make arrangements to have the goods replaced without any cost to you.
How do I return my purchase?
Please contact us via Email email@example.com
1) Someone will contact you to discuss the return and give you a returns number
2) Send the goods back to Town and County Floors:
3 Store Street, Diss, Suffolk, IP22 4ED
3) Once we have received the goods, we will arrange for a refund using the original payment method
4) You are responsible for arrange for the safe return of the goods and they arrive in the same condition that you received then in
5) If for any reason the goods returned are damaged the costs will be taken from the total amount to be refunded
6) Please remember, in all situations where there is no manufacturing fault, you are responsible for returning the goods to us, at your expense, in complete, unused, and in new condition and within 30 days of purchase.
Can I return all products?
• Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns for products which are bespoke, made to your specifications or cut from a roll unless they’re faulty.
• We cannot except returns for the following items: Accessories, Glue and LVT Design/Feature/Inlay Strips.
Can you decline your return request?
In some circumstances we may refuse your return, with the following reason
• If you no longer want an item (eg because it’s the wrong size or colour) unless you bought it without seeing it. Can I cancel my order?
• Orders may be cancelled within 30 minutes of placing your order, after this time, we cannot accept cancellation as your order will be in process.